This is an entry-level certification that validates foundational concepts of adopting artificial intelligence computing by NVIDIA in a data center environment. The exam is online and remote proctored with 50 questions and a time limit of 60 minutes for completion.
Topics covered in the exam include:
- Accelerated computing use cases
- AI, machine learning, and deep learning
- GPU architecture
- NVIDIA’s software suite
- Data center considerations for adopting NVIDIA solutions
Please refer to the preparation materials link below for a recommended list of resources to prepare for this certification.
- Networking engineers
- Systems administration staff
- Business line owners
- IT managers
- Developer Operations (DevOps) engineers
- Solution architects
- Sales representatives
- Delivery and professional services engineers
- System architects
- Data center technicians
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of data center infrastructure.
Validity: This certification is valid for two years. Recertification may be achieved by retaking the exam.
Exam cost: $135.00
If you have any questions please contact NVIDIA here.